Need a honest plumber? Well you found us. Call Fluid Plumbing today
We Can Handle All Your Plumbing Needs
We have fixed many garbage disposals and some of the problems we’ve seen include leaks, jams, and clogs. In some cases, we will be able to repair the issue and get your unit working like new again. However, if we determine that it will be more cost-effective to replace your unit, we will help you choose a more efficient replacement and install it for you.
To avoid recurring problems with your garbage disposal, it is important to maintain it on a regular basis. We are happy to help repair your unit, but we would be even happier knowing that your device is working efficiently.
Here are some easy maintenance tips to keep your garbage disposal in good condition:
- Flush cold water down the drain once a week. This will help clear out any small bits of food and keep your garbage disposal free from problems with food buildup.
- Grind ice cubes through the disposal to give the device a good clean and to keep the blades sharp.
- Put lemon slices down the drain and grind as warm water (not hot) is flushed down. This will help alleviate foul odors coming from the drain.
- Avoid putting these items down the drain: eggshells, bones, fibrous or starchy foods, and coffee grounds. These can quickly clog the drain as well as tangle in the disposal blades.
- Garbage disposals can be dangerous, so if you are experiencing any problems with your garbage disposal, please call us and we can generally get it functioning again in no time.
What People Say About Fluid Plumbing
Katie has been doing all of my plumbing and did a pipe replacement job that was big. I would completely recommend her to others, which I have done and they thank me afterwards.
Great service from Katie. She helped out our emergency water main valve replacement and gave us some good advice on a couple of other plumbing issues. Katie will be our first call for any further plumbing issues.
If you want an excellent plumber, I highly recommend Katie. Her work ethics are impeccable, and her pricing is very fair. She is up front and honest, which to me is as important as being a quality plumber.